Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 8 servings, 1 cup each
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups bow tie pasta (farfalle), uncooked
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Brown meat with garlic in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid, the broth and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Add pasta and zucchini; mix well. Cover. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 min. or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste and Italian seasoning until well blended. Sprinkle with cheese.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**