Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Makes: 3 cups or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 lb. cooked shrimp, chopped (2 cups)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Cocktail Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of shallow bowl or 9-inch pie plate. Toss shrimp with cocktail sauce; spoon over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and onions.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS Crackers.
Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped, for the shrimp.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**