Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Makes: 6 servings, one deviled egg each.
- 3 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Smoked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Mini Pickle, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in bowl. Mash with fork.
- Add ham, pickles, dressing and mustard; mix until well blended.
- Spoon mixture evenly into egg white halves. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with paprika, if desired.
Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, heated and finely chopped for the chopped ham.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**