Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 53 min
Makes: 4 servings, 1 stuffed potato half each
- 2 large sweet potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; place, cut-sides down, in foil-lined 15×10-inch baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 min. or until tender.
- Scoop out centers of potatoes into bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Add Neufchatel cheese, milk, sugar and cinnamon to potatoes; mash until blended. Spoon potato mixture into shells; top with nuts.
- Bake 8 min. or until potatoes are heated through and nuts are toasted.
Pierce whole sweet potatoes with fork; wrap in damp paper towels. Microwave on HIGH 7 to 8 min. or until tender. Cut potatoes in half; scoop out centers and continue as directed.
Stuff potato shells as directed; cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. When ready to serve, uncover and bake as directed, increasing baking time as needed until filling is heated through.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**