Recipe & picture courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: Low 5 to 6 hours (low)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 8-ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 6 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, shredded (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 28-ounce package frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups chopped smoked or roasted chicken or turkey
- Crushed croutons (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In the cooker combine soup, sour cream, cheese, frozen potatoes, and chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. If desired, top each serving with crushed croutons. Makes 6 servings.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**