Recipe & picture courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 7 minutes
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) thin rice noodles
- 1/2 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Soak noodles in hot water for 20 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together peanut sauce, vinegar and soy sauce; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables to pan and cook 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Drain noodles; reduce heat to medium and add noodles to skillet; pour sauce over top and toss to combine. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Top with chopped peanuts.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**