Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 6 hr 40 min
Makes: 8 servings, one piece each
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight until firm. Top with sliced strawberries. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**