Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 pkg. (12 oz. each) broccoli slaw
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Mix dressing with Seasoning Packet from one of the soup mix packages. Discard remaining seasoning packet or reserve for another use.
- Break apart Noodles; place in large bowl. Add slaw, onions, sunflower kernels and almonds; mix lightly.
- Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Dressing mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Noodles can also be crumbled the day before; place in resealable plastic bag along with the sunflower kernels and almonds. Seal bag and store at room temperature until ready to use to assemble salad.
**Personal Review: I made this to take to a 4th of July party. It was very simple to make and very quick! I wish I would have added more dressing because it was somewhat dry when we finally got around to eating it. But it was great otherwise, great taste!**