Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley (a generous handful)
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 sandwich-size English muffins, preferably sourdough, fork split
- Softened butter, for spreading
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, parsley, grill seasoning, mustard and poultry seasoning. Form 4 patties; using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each to prevent bulging while cooking.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the EVOO, 1 turn of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 7 minutes on each side. During the last few minutes of cooking, top each burger with a cheddar slice, tenting loosely with foil to melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, thyme, hot sauce and lime juice. Season with salt.
- Toast and butter the English muffins. Set a lettuce leaf and burger on each muffin bottom and top with some zucchini relish and a muffin top.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**