Recipe & picture courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 15 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Chill: 2 hours
Cook: 8 minutes
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) deveined tiny cooked shrimp, drained
- 2 cups sliced celery, about 4 large stalks
- 3 tablespoons poppyseeds
- Cook macaroni following package directions, about 8 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, milk, salt and pepper; stir into the drained macaroni. Gradually fold in the shrimp, celery and poppyseeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. To serve, remove from the refrigerator and gently stir.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**