Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 23 min
Makes: 10 servings, about 3/4 cup each
- 1 lb. large cauliflower florets
- 1 lb. large broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine vegetables in 2-qt. microwaveable casserole. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 min. or until vegetables are tender; drain. Set aside.
- Microwave cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Stir in sour cream; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with Cheddar; microwave 2 min. or until melted.
- Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan; sprinkle over vegetables.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**