Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lb. well-trimmed boneless beef sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Dressing, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups very thinly sliced carrots (4 large carrots)
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- Place steak in resealable plastic bag. Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing over steak; refrigerate at least 30 min. to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat until hot. Remove steak from bag; discard bag and marinade. Place steak in hot skillet; sprinkle with pepper. Place onions around steak. Cook 3 min. or until bottom of steak is well browned. Turn steak over; turn off heat. Combine broccoli, carrots and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; mix with onions. Wrap handle of skillet in heavy-duty foil. Place skillet in oven.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until steak is cooked to medium doneness (160°F). Meanwhile, prepare rice as directed on package. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; transfer to serving plates. Spoon vegetable mixture over steak; serve with rice.
**Personal Review: YUM! Jason couldn’t stop raving about this and I inhaled it before I realized I was finished. I will make this one again.**