Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 6 hr 10 min
Makes: 8 servings, about 1 cup each
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) light red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 can (16 oz.) no-salt added tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- Brown meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
- Stir just before serving. Serve topped with the cheese.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**