Recipe courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 8 servings
Cook: 8 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, or other pasta shape
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 stalks celery, trimmed and sliced (1 cup)
- 2 large carrots, trimmed, peeled and grated (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces pepper-Jack cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 of a sweet green pepper, seeded and chopped
- Heat a medium-size pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add macaroni and cook for 7 minutes or until desired tenderness. Drain and rinse with cool water to halt cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, hot sauce, pepper and salt.
- Transfer drained pasta to a serving bowl. Add tomatoes, celery, carrots, cheese, green pepper and slightly more than half of the mayonnaise mixture. Stir gently to combine and coat all ingredients with dressing. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in remaining dressing.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**