Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 34 min
Makes: 24 servings, 1 cupcake each
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil in large bowl with mixer on low speed until moistened. (Batter will be thick.) Beat on medium speed 2 min. Spoon batter evenly into 24 paper-lined 2-1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Bake 21 to 24 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat sugar, cream cheese, butter and juice with mixer on low speed until well blended. Frost cupcakes.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**