Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cooked small chicken breasts (about 1 lb.), shredded
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortill
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add chicken, 1/4 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
**Personal Review: This was beyond easy to make and it turned out amazing! It was requested that I make this again in the future. I loved it!**
Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 8 oz. fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix cream cheese and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Add Parmesan cheese and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Spoon into greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through and stuffing is golden brown.
**Personal Review: Kraft Foods is calling this a main meal – I think this would be better classified as a side dish. I wasn’t too impressed with it but it wasn’t horrible by any means. Something different.**
Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 55 min
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced baked ham, cut into 1/2-inch ribbons
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus until just tender, about 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the asparagus to a strainer. Return the water to a boil, add the lasagna and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a platter.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in the milk and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, whisking constantly, until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in half of the parmesan and half of the nutmeg; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the cheese sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Layer 4 noodles on the sauce and top with 3/4 cup cheese sauce. Sprinkle a quarter of the ham, a quarter of the asparagus, and 3 tablespoons of the remaining parmesan over the sauce. Repeat the layering process three more times. Top with the remaining noodles, cheese sauce, parmesan and nutmeg. Cover with foil and bake until heated through, about 30 minutes. Uncover and cook for 10 minutes more. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
**Personal Review: I started off great but when it got to the part about boiling the milk I started to second guess myself and the recipe. But I followed along, the milk never got “thick” but I stirred it for about three minutes. I took it off the heat and continued on with the recipe. It came out perfectly after I baked it and it tastes wonderful!**