Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 4 large carrots, diagonally sliced
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 8 oz. fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix cream cheese and milk in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Add Parmesan cheese and basil; stir until blended. Add vegetables; toss to coat.
- Spoon into greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; spoon evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through and stuffing is golden brown.
**Personal Review: Kraft Foods is calling this a main meal – I think this would be better classified as a side dish. I wasn’t too impressed with it but it wasn’t horrible by any means. Something different.**