Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 53 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 3/4 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade for Seafood Ginger Teriyaki with Orange, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup short thin red pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (about 1 medium)
- Pour 1/2 cup of the marinade over salmon in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat salmon with the marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Preheat broiler. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place salmon on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat, 6 to 8 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook remaining 1/4 cup marinade in medium saucepan on medium-high heat until heated through. Add broccoli and peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to boil. Stir in rice; return to boil. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. or until all liquid is absorbed. Stir in onions. Serve salmon with the rice.
**Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts before serving.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**