Recipe courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 30 cookies
Bake: 12 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1-3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup coarse white decorating sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour,cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, baking soda and white pepper.
- On a well-floured surface, knead cookie dough and flour mixture. Add 1 tablespoon milk and continue to knead until smooth.
- Using level tablespoons of dough, form into 1-inch disks and coat in the coarse sugar. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**