Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cooked small chicken breasts (about 1 lb.), shredded
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortill
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add chicken, 1/4 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
**Personal Review: This was beyond easy to make and it turned out amazing! It was requested that I make this again in the future. I loved it!**