Recipe & picture courtesy of Family Circle
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 11 minutes
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh raspberries (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent dough
- 1 egg whisked together with 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil. In a medium-size bowl, combine raspberries, chocolate chips and jam. Stir to combine, breaking up raspberries slightly.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll one tube crescent dough and separate into four rectangles. Pinch together any perforations or holes in dough. Spoon two slightly heaping tablespoons filling onto one half of a rectangle.
- Brush edges of dough with egg-water mixture. Fold dough over filling to enclose, then seal edges and crimp with a fork. Transfer to prepared sheet. Pierce turnover center once or twice to vent. Brush top with egg wash. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake at 375°F for 11 minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm.
**Personal Review: I put it in the oven for 11 minutes, checked on them, and then let them sit for about another five until they turned brown. These did come out awesome though! I’ll be making them again!**