Recipe & picture courtesy of Ragu
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Meat Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 box jumbo shells pasta (about 24 shells), cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. In medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, zucchini, carrot and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Meat Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in spinach. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, evenly stuff shells with cheese mixture. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange shells. Pour sauce mixture over shells. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**