Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Makes: 4 servings, 3 stuffed manicotti each
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 12 manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Microwave soup, water and VELVEETA in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until VELVEETA is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 min.; pour 1/3 into 13×9-inch baking dish. Set aside. Add broccoli to remaining soup mixture.
- Stuff manicotti with chicken; place in baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture and Parmesan; cover with foil.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until manicotti is tender and chicken is done.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**