Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 40 min
Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Makes: 10 servings
- 3/4 cup crushed NILLA Wafers (about 24 wafers)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 large baking apples, peeled, sliced
- 1 large fresh pear, peeled, sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Mix wafer crumbs, brown sugar and butter until well blended; set aside.
- Place pie crust in greased 9-inch pie plate. Spread cream cheese carefully onto bottom of crust; sprinkle with half of the crumb mixture. Set aside. Combine fruit in large bowl. Add granulated sugar, flour and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon over crumb layer in pie crust; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 35 min. or until fruit is tender and crust is lightly browned, covering loosely with foil after 25 min. if necessary to prevent crust from overbrowning. Cool on wire rack. Serve topped with the whipped topping. Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**