Recipe & picture courtesy of Betty Crocker
Makes 6 servings
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (5 medium)
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 lb chopped cooked crabmeat or imitation crabmeat (2 cups)
- 6 sun-dried tomato or spinach-cilantro flavored flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, corn, cilantro, onions, pimientos, pepper and red pepper. Fold in crabmeat. Spread 2/3 cup of the crabmeat mixture over each tortilla; fold tortilla in half, pressing lightly. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter.
- In 12-inch skillet, cook 3 tortillas at a time over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, turning once, until light brown. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
**Personal Review: This turned out great – we loved it and will make it again!**