Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet. Slice three cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.
- Top each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 min. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**