Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 1 hr 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 40 min
Makes: 8 servings, one stuffed potato piece each
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tsp. oil
- 4 large baking potatoes (2-1/2 lb.)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut thin slice off top of garlic head to expose cloves; discard top. Place garlic head on square sheet of foil; drizzle with oil. Wrap garlic loosely with foil. Prick potatoes in several places with fork. Bake potatoes and garlic 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF. Cut small slice off both ends of each potato. Cut potatoes crosswise in half. Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Place potato flesh in medium bowl; mash. Squeeze garlic out of papery shell into bowl with potatoes. Add sour cream, three-fourths of the VELVEETA and the Parmesan cheese; beat until fluffy. Spoon evenly into shells, mounding filling as necessary to use all the filling; place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 30 min.; top with remaining VELVEETA. Bake an additional 5 min. or until VELVEETA is melted. Sprinkle with bacon.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**