Recipe & picture courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens
Makes: 4 servings
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated spinach fettuccine
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 small red, green, yellow, or orange sweet peppers, seeded and cut in strips
- 2 medium onions, cut in thin wedges
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan. Toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in skillet heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir in peppers, onions, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add shrimp and cayenne pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque, stirring occasionally. Serve over pasta.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**