Recipe & picture courtesy of My Recipes
Makes 4 servings
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add sherry, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and red pepper to pan; scrape pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute. Stir in oil.
**Personal Review: This was really easy to make and it turned out wonderful. Very quick, very simple.**