Recipe & picture courtesy of My Recipes
Makes 4 servings
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can no salt-added tomato sauce
- Cooking spray
- 6 precooked lasagna noodles (such as Barilla or Vigo)
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; spread 2/3 cup sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with 1/2 cup corn and half of beans. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; top with 2/3 cup sauce. Repeat layers once; top with remaining 2 noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes. Sprinkle with onions.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**