Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 4 hr 48 min
Makes: 9 servings
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 squares BAKER’S White Chocolate, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 5 min.; spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**