Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 43 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 jar (14-1/2 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding spinach to the boiling water for the last 1 min.
- Cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. Add spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; bring to boil. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in Neufchatel cheese.
- Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Spoon into 2-qt. or 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min.
**Personal Review: Really easy to make and it tasted wonderful! Depending on the spaghetti sauce you’re using I would chop up some onions and add it to the mix.**