Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 12 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cans (15.5 oz. each) mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.25 oz.) corn, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with the cheese.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**