Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 2-3/4 cups or 22 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients; spoon into 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Serve with TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**