Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 8 servings, one piece each
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Unroll dough in 13×9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Sprinkle ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk and pepper with wire whisk until blended; pour over ham. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 25 min. or until center is set.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**