Recipe & picture courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens
Makes 6 servings
Prep: 20 min.
Cook: 8 to 10 hr. (low) or 4 to 5 hr. (high)
- 1 2- to 2-1/2 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning evenly over all sides of the meat; rub in with your fingers. If necessary, cut meat to fit into a 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Place meat in the slow cooker. Add frozen corn, sweet pepper, onion, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper. Pour tomatoes over mixture in cooker.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker. Drain vegetables, discarding cooking liquid. Serve meat with vegetables.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**