Recipe & picture courtesy of Good Housekeeping
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total time 45 minutes
- 1 head (2-pound) cauliflower, trimmed and separated into 1-inch florets
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with press
- Fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In large bowl, toss cauliflower florets, chopped onion, soy sauce, olive oil, and crushed garlic until evenly mixed. Spread cauliflower mixture in 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan or large cookie pan.
- Roast cauliflower about 35 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon cauliflower into serving bowl; garnish with chives.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**