Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: 30 min
- Flour, for dusting
- One 8-ounce can crescent rolls
- 1 granny smith apple-peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Mountain Dew
- Preheat the oven to 350°. On a surface dusted with flour, unfold the rolls. Place an apple wedge on the wide edge of each piece of dough and roll up; place the dumplings in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with the sugar and cinnamon over medium heat; stir in the Mountain Dew. Pour the mixture on the dumplings. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes; remove the foil and bake 15 minutes longer.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**