Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 57 min
Makes: 8 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 2 lb. red new potatoes (about 5 potatoes), cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss potatoes with dressing and pepper in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spread into single layer.
- Bake 20 min. Stir in onions. Continue baking 20 min. or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bacon; stir. Top with cheese. Bake an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**