Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 12 servings, one won ton cup each
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Neufchatel cheese, mayo, crabmeat and onions.
- Spray 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrapper to extend above side of cup. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**