Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 8 servings, one filled crescent each
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red peppers
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Separate dough into eight triangles; spread with cream cheese. Top evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of each triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**