Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 50 min
Makes: 4-1/2 cups or 36 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 can (1 lb. 3 oz.) asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 can (8-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375°F. Reserve 1/4 cup Parmesan; set aside.
- Mix remaining Parmesan with remaining ingredients; spoon into 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan.
- Bake 35 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned. Serve with WHEAT THINS Crackers or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**