Recipe courtesy of Relish
Makes 30 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter until well mixed about 1 minute. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla until blended, scraping bowl occasionally. On low speed, beat in flour mixture just until blended. With large rubber spatula, stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set racks in upper and lower third of oven; preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, or droup dough with 1 1/2 inch ice cream scoop, onto prepared sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 12-14 minutes, switching sheets between racks halfway through, or until cookies are golden around edges and just set in centers. Cool cookies on pans 5 minutes. Transfer cookies on papers to wire racks and cool completely.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**