Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
Makes: 6 servings
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; Top with onion mixture.
- Mix stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**