Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
Makes: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 2 lb. small red bliss potatoes, quartered (about 6 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss lightly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- Bake 40 min. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
**Personal Review: AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME – super easy and REALLY good! This will be a staple in our household!**