Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cup water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Paula Deen’s House Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Paula Deen’s Seasoned Salt
- 2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- In a Dutch oven, saute the ground beef over medium-high heat until no pink remains. Break up the meat while sauteing. Spoon off any grease. Add the onions and garlic to the pot and saute until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups water, along with the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, House Seasoning, and seasoned salt. Stir well. Place a lid on the pot and allow this to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the elbow macaroni, stir well, return the lid to the pot, and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove the bay leaves, and allow the mixture to sit about 30 minutes more before serving. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**