Recipe & picture courtesy of Good Housekeeping
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
- 1 container(s) (15-ounce) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 pound(s) ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, whisk ricotta, eggs, Romano, salt, and pepper until blended.
- In measuring cup, stir milk and cornstarch until smooth; whisk into cheese mixture. Stir in basil and mint.
- Pour mixture into nonstick 10-inch skillet with oven-safe handle. Arrange tomatoes on top, overlapping slices if necessary. Bake pie 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned and set around edge and center is puffed. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**