Recipe & picture courtesy of Rachael Ray
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 cup cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Four 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place the eggs in another shallow bowl. Coat each chicken breast with the cornflake mixture, then the eggs, then again with the cornflake mixture; transfer to a wax-paperlined baking sheet.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean baking sheet. Bake the chicken until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**