Recipe & picture courtesy of Good Housekeeping
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 package(s) (8.8-ounce) precooked white rice in microwavable cups
- 3 tablespoon(s) seasoned light rice vinegar
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce
- 1 seedless cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 pound(s) surimi (imitation crabmeat), broken into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) slivered pickled ginger
- Prepare rice as label directs. Pour rice into medium bowl, and toss with 1 tablespoon vinegar; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on large platter. Top leaves with seasoned rice, cucumber and avocado slices, and surimi.
- In cup, mix together soy sauce and remaining 2 tablespoons seasoned vinegar.
- To serve, drizzle soy dressing over salad; sprinkle ginger on top.
**Personal Review: No Review Yet**