Recipe & picture courtesy of Kraft Foods
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 28 min
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until cooked through (165ºF).
- Add vegetables, broth and dressing; cover. Cook on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon vegetables onto platter; top with chicken, sauce and cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Serve over hot cooked pasta, such as linguine or fettuccine.
**Personal Review: YUM!!! This was really simple to make and tasted great. I think I might marinate the chicken in the dressing before hand next time to give it a little bit more flavor. I loved this – I went back for seconds and Jason was excited to take the rest into work for leftovers.**